We’ve partnered with Vetsource Pharmacy to supply you with quality pet products, including prescription medications, over-the-counter health care items and nutrition products, and ship them right to your front door. Every item in Vetsource’s pharmacy is sourced directly from the manufacturer, so you never have to worry about counterfeit or expired products.
The benefits of using Vetsource online pharmacy compared to the others include:
- fast approval of prescriptions as they immediately are received by our office when you order.
- shipment directly from the manufacturer or pharmacy to your home to ensure that the product has not been sitting around in a non-temperature controlled warehouse for an unknown period of time.
- complete manufacturer backing on warranties and guarantees should you pet have any problems associated with a medication or supplement.
- since it comes directly from the manufacturer you do not have to worry about the risk of counterfeit products.
- much lower risk of receiving the incorrect medication than prescribed
- supporting your local veterinarian
Create your online account! Follow these steps to create your account:
- Navigate to our online store.
- You’ll need to register when you place your first order. Your registration information must match the information we have on file for you. Click on Login/Register in the upper right-hand corner.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to verify your email address. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
- If you run into problems registering, call VetSource Customer Support so they can help you. Their toll-free number is on the store website.
The Fine Print:
- Vetsource is not owned or operated by Seattle Veterinary Associates or Green Lake Animal Hospital.
- If a prescription cannot be filled, you’ll receive an email explaining why.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing.
- VetSource securely stores and processes all payment information for store orders.
- For returns or other issues, please contact Vetsource directly.
- As with all medication requests, you and your pet must have a current client/patient relationship with us, within the last 6-12 months.